Golf Outings at Range End
We’ll handle every detail to help make your outing a success!
At Range End Golf Club we strive to customize events based on your special or individual needs. Whether you’re planning an executive foursome, a charity fundraiser, a business outing or a casual day of fun with your friends, our tournament coordinator will work with you to organize and manage every aspect of your event.
We can handle groups ranging from 20 people to 144 people.
Services we can provide to outing groups include:
- Book your outing a year in advance so that you can begin planning early.
- Recommendations on format, competitions and course set-up based on your group profile.
- Personalized cart staging and signage.
- Personalized scorecards and scoreboard.
- Installation of sponsorship tee signs
- Courteous bag drop area.
- Hole contests.
- Outing instruction and announcements.
Our Great Cuisine
Good food is a vital ingredient in a superb outing and we have it all. Noonan’s Tavern at Range End Golf Club has a variety of beautiful spots where you can hold your after tournament awards banquet.
Our banquet room will accommodate up to 200 people. Our Event Coordinator can tailor a menu specifically for your group. Our outings menu packages include hot or cold breakfast items for early morning starts, or hot dogs and hamburgers to steak dinners for your afternoon start or your awards banquet after the outing. We also have audio equipment and Wi-Fi available for your event.
To schedule an event email Brett Ernst, PGA Professional @
For food and beverage, email Ashley Kuhn @